Tea Zone - Chewy Tapioca Pearls - A2000 (6lbs)
The best kind of boba teas must have tapioca pearls! When cooked and served fresh, these large tapioca pearls are soft with the perfect amount of chewiness. These are plain flavored to allow for customizable sweetness from sweeteners such as brown sugar, black sugar, honey, and fructose to enhance any beverage.
- Soft and chewy texture after cooking
- Each pearl measures ~8.5mm in diameter and enlarges slightly after cooking
- Each bag makes approximately 35-50 servings (60-80g per serving)
- Suggested serving size: 60-80g (2.1-2.8 oz) per 16oz beverage
- Processed in a nut-free facility
Storage & Care:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Best to consume within 72 hours after the opening of the bag
- Uncooked leftovers must be resealed in an airtight bag/case
- Shelf life: 6 months
Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Water, Starch Acetate, Caramel, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Polyphosphate, Maple Syrup Flavoring
- Do not feed to children under 5 years old
- Keep away from children's reach
- Do not consume oxygen absorber pack
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.