Bossen - Okinawa Milk Tea Powder - DP0315 - (2.2lbs)
*Produced in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts
Okinawa milk tea is famous for its roasted brown sugar flavors. It has a rich tea flavor along with a harmonious sweetness.
Storage & Care:
- Seal bag entirely after using
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture
- Avoid constant exposure to light
- Expiration date as marked on the package
Ingredients: Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer (Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Mono And Diglyceride Of Fatty Acid), Black Tea Powder, Milk Flavor, Brown Sugar Flavor
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.