Bossen - Hokkaido Milk Tea Powder -DP0314 (2.2lbs)
Login to view pricing (must be approved)
Already have an account? Contact us to request approval.
*Produced in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts
Hokkaido is a region in Japan that has a perfect variety of richer and creamier milk tea that is enjoyed all across the globe. Its significance from other milk teas is its deep tea and caramel-like flavors.
Storage & Care:
- Seal bag entirely after using
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture
- Avoid constant exposure to light
- Expiration date as marked on the package
Ingredients: Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer (Tapioca Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate - Milk Derivative, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminium Silicate.), Black Tea Powder, Milk Flavor, Brown Sugar Flavor
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.